[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA VCE IT Resource kit 2011

Rob Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 15:03:14 EST 2011

Has anyone found much on the vitta website's resource kit on Unit 2 or Unit 4 IT Apps? I can't seem to find anything so am assuming there is next to nothing there.

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Arts and Technology Domain
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
0260435546
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Martin Luther King Jnr