[Yr11 Information Technology] Markbook Comment Database

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sat Jun 18 11:58:09 EST 2011

Hi Neil,

Im not at school just now, but when I get there(open day tomorrow and report stuff now so will be there this arvo doin prep and re-arranging stuff..).

I have a nice bunch of comments in a spreadsheet file I will send you. Im surprised you have not been given any resources from work...its a big I.T. department there! (at least it was when I was there 5 years ago..). Surely Guy can throw some your way...or has he moved on?

Weren't you looking after the Ocean Grove I.T. side of things...moved to Drysdale now?

Anyway, I will send it ASAP when I can. Good luck with reports. We are moving to a TA system here in line with a few other schools. Likewise, I'm also in the thick of writing reports now...

anyways...go put the kettle on..listening to the 'couldabeens' on ABC..'..

cya mate.

KB.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>