[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA VCE IT Resource kit 2011

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 17 16:41:43 EST 2011

Yes, most of the material on the website relates to the old study design. Compared to the Cd we received when the previous IT resource kit was sold, the offerings this year  have been very poor.
I know it is a new study design, but that is why we are prepared to spend good money for resources. All we want is value for money.
I also find the VITTA website very slow.

Philip Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar
Sth Maddingley Rd.