[vet-it] New course

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 11:10:45 EST 2006

My understanding is that the Year 11s from this year go ahead with the old course in Year 12 next year and get the same Cert III at the end of next year as students in the past couple of years.

The new Year 11s next year, however, will start the new course (which means they don't do enough of the Year 12 modules in 2008 to get the Cert III).

What did your VET co-ordinator have to apply for? Are you the RTO?

Lesley

> Hi Jim
>
> We have just been through the process of re-registration for the new course
> and will start the Cert II next year, this year's Unit 1 and 2 group, are
> going to continue with the old course and complete Unit 3 and 4 next year.
> The VET coordinator here had to apply to do this.
>
> Hope that helps
>
> Cheers Troy
>
> Troy Coggins
> Learning Area Leader - Technology
> St Francis Xavier College Berwick & Beaconsfield

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College
50 Separation Street