[vet-it] New course

Colliver, Terri H colliver.terri.h at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 16 13:09:27 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

I believe students who have completed 1 & 2 this year can continue with
the old 3 & 4 sequence or they can transfer to the new course.

I attended a workshop last week and apparently they will run two
separate exams next year one for the old course and one for the new
course.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Terri Colliver