[vet-it] New course

Troy Coggins tcoggins at sfx.sale.catholic.edu.au
Thu Nov 16 10:05:28 EST 2006

Hi Jim

We have just been through the process of re-registration for the new course
and will start the Cert II next year, this year's Unit 1 and 2 group, are
going to continue with the old course and complete Unit 3 and 4 next year.
The VET coordinator here had to apply to do this.

Hope that helps

Cheers Troy

Troy Coggins
Learning Area Leader - Technology
St Francis Xavier College Berwick & Beaconsfield