[Year 12 SofDev] DLTV Resource kit sample SAC for U3O1

Brett bpfitz at netspace.net.au
Wed Feb 10 22:09:56 AEDT 2016

I'm providing my students with a range of design tools including pseudo code, mock ups, data dictionaries & object descriptions for the different modules. My interpretation is that they need to  create a test table but not algorithms or data dictionaries although no harm done by doing so. Even put in an IPO because I still don't know if they're in or not.
 I've broken the outcome into 4 separate modules that address key skills cumulatively.

Sent from my iPad