[Year 12 SofDev] DLTV Resource kit sample SAC for U3O1

Collinson, Duane A collinson.duane.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 10 11:07:18 AEDT 2016

Hi

Having a look at the rubric for Unit 3 Outcome 1, I am interpreting the first criteria (interpreting software designs) as including pseudocode.

This may include mockups and/or pseudocode - not quite sure if the students are meant to develop pseudocode from scratch or we provide them with some psuedocode that needs to be developed further?  Any suggestions welcome.

Criteria 2 of the rubric I am interpreting as students needing to create a data dictionary.

Open to different interpretations of the above - or if  I am heading in the wrong direction let me know.

Cheers

Duane Collinson

Horsham College

310 Baillie Street