[Year 12 SofDev] sofdev Digest, Vol 128, Issue 24

Mary Ho homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 20 12:45:30 AEDT 2015

Is the book to be released in January, do we have a date yet? I wanted to
set them off with some holiday reading and to complete the questions too
 but was unsure of the release date.

Mary Ho

AQUINAS COLLEGE

Great Ryrie Street

P.O. Box 190, Ringwood VIC 3134

T: (03) 9259 3073

VM: (03) 9259

E: homn at aquinas.vic.edu.au

CELEBRATING OUR YEAR OF SERVICE

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. If received in error, please notify the sender or Aquinas College
immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the
user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequences
resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files,
whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability of
Aquinas College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the
attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Aquinas
College. Emails and data sent and received by Aquinas email accounts may be
stored offsite.