[Year 12 SofDev] IT Apps and Software Development Exam Preparation Sessions

Christy Kosch ckosch at swin.edu.au
Fri Sep 12 15:11:08 EST 2014

Hi Stephen

Thank you for registering and for bringing your students along to the event.  It would be fantastic if you could register each student to ensure that the database works well to tell us attendees figures, etc.

Kind regards

Christy Kosch
Marketing & Future Students Manager
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology

Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 Hawthorn VIC 3122
ckosch at swin.edu.au
(03) 9214 4750