[Year 12 SofDev] Topologies?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 13:47:56 EST 2012

Hi all. In the new study design, the only references to networking
technologies are:

SD U4O2 KK01- technical underpinnings of intranets, the Internet and
virtual private networks
SD U4O2 KK02- characteristics of wired and wireless networks

Are you guys assuming that these KKs include a coverage of topologies?
I've been hedging my bets and skimming over the topic briefly, but there
was no topology question in last year's exam and I'm wondering if covering
topologies should now be considered out of scope.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and
SD <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-sd>
--
My personal best for the 100 metres sprint is 50 metres.