[Year 12 SofDev] Topologies?

Darren Scott dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 10:25:02 EST 2012

Just to double check, I searched for "topol" in the study design and the only match was in one of the detailed examples (page 79 of the study design) - the case study mentioned a star topology. I've done like you and skimmed over topologies (both your and Adrian Janson's networks PowerPoints have topologies in them) but not to any great depth. Would type and topology be a characteristic of a wired network? Or have they gone the way of the Gantt chart?

Darren Scott