[Year 12 SofDev] Previous Study Design Exams Modified

Darren Scott dscott at ccb.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 11 13:02:04 EST 2012

Hey Ben, I'm in a similar situation. I've looked at the prior exams for IT Apps and SD, and their old versions IS and IPM, and pruned through the multiple choice questions. My intention was to make up some Moodle multiple choice questions. Here's the relevant questions I've found so far ... I'd love someone smarter than me (i.e. Kevork, Mark Kelly, in fact most of the list) to verify/deny that these are appropriate before I set the wrong questions for my kids. I've only done from 2004 to 2007 so far, and IS didn't have a multiple choice section which is why the older ones are predominantly IPM.

IPM 2004:
IPM Exam 2004 Question 8 - legal
IPM Exam 2004 Question 9 - evaluation
IPM Exam 2004 Question 17 - security
IPM Exam 2004 Question 18 - networks
IPM Exam 2004 Question 20 - backup

IPM 2005:
IPM Exam 2005 Question 2 - evaluation
IPM Exam 2005 Question 3 - features of solutions
IPM Exam 2005 Question 10 - programming (flow charts)
IPM Exam 2005 Question 11 - networks
IPM Exam 2005 Question 12 - backup
IPM Exam 2005 Question 14 - security
IPM Exam 2005 Question 17 - programming
IPM Exam 2005 Question 18 - legal

IPM 2006:
IPM Exam 2006 Question 2 - Networks
IPM Exam 2006 Question 5 - Networks
IPM Exam 2006 Question 10 - Installing hardware
IPM Exam 2006 Question 11 - backups
IPM Exam 2006 Question 13 - recovery
IPM Exam 2006 Question 14 - Validation
IPM Exam 2006 Question 16 - Peripherals
IPM Exam 2006 Question 17 - Hardware
IPM Exam 2006 Question 18 - Network Security
IPM Exam 2006 Question 19 - Solution Attributes

IS 2006:
IS Exam 2006 Question 2 - Networks
IS Exam 2006 Question 3 - Networks
IS Exam 2006 Question 4 - Networks
IS Exam 2006 Question 6 - DFDs
IS Exam 2006 Question 7 - Programming

SD 2007:
SD Exam 2007 Question 1 - Hardware
SD Exam 2007 Question 3 - Programming
SD Exam 2007 Question 4 - Programming
SD Exam 2007 Question 5 - Evaluation
SD Exam 2007 Question 6 - File structure
SD Exam 2007 Question 7 - File structure
SD Exam 2007 Question 8 - Programming (data types)
SD Exam 2007 Question 9 - Programming (testing)
SD Exam 2007 Question 10 - Programming (testing)
SD Exam 2007 Question 11 - Programming (testing)
SD Exam 2007 Question 12 - Programming
SD Exam 2007 Question 14 - Evaluation
SD Exam 2007 Question 15 - Security
SD Exam 2007 Question 16 - Hardware
SD Exam 2007 Question 17 - Programming
SD Exam 2007 Question 18 - Hardware
SD Exam 2007 Question 20 - Documentation

ITA 2007:
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 1 - disaster recovery
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 2 - security
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 3 - security
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 5 - networks
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 9 - validation
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 10 - networks
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 11 - legal
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 13 - evaluation
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 15 - programming (data types)
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 18 - programming (flow charts)
IT Apps Exam 2007 Question 19 - evaluation

Hope this helps, let me know if you think any shouldn't be there.

Darren Scott
Catholic College Bendigo