[Year 12 SofDev] Student ranking query

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 4 09:57:34 EST 2011

Thanks Adrian,

He isn't right up the top of my rankings as he received poor marks for
U3O1 and U4O2, however it's sad to see these excellent programmers
receive poor marks in a Software Development course. On the flip side,
my top ranked student is quite an average programmer however is a great
writer and really good at integrating case studies into his answers etc,
so students like him are advantaged by the structure of the course I
suppose.

And yes, his handwriting is APPALLING!

Cheers

Trav