[Year 12 SofDev] Student ranking query

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 4 09:50:38 EST 2011

Hi Travis,

You have described half of my cohort!!!  Actually - they tend not to be
quite as extreme as this for me - but I do have 1 or 2 like this every year.
Unfortunately, in my experience, they do very badly.  (and by badly - I mean
"not as good as they should") and I think that doing a written exam for
these types of students is their Achilles heel.  Often I find that their
handwriting is very hard to understand too (for a double whammy!)

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson B.Sc, Dip.Ed, M.Ed
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/>

Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org <http://jansona.edublogs.org/>