[Year 12 SofDev] Design of User Interface

Don Morelli Optus da_morelli at optusnet.com.au
Wed Sep 10 18:49:27 EST 2008

Mark, I agree that we are splitting hairs but I still say that the ONLY
concern that I have is what the exam markers will do. As this discussion
shows, teachers are saying different things to their student groups and I
would hate for a group of students to be penalized for giving a response
that their teacher had taught them. I would hope that the exam markers, in
their initial meetings, would decide to accept either as an answer on the
end of year paper, especially if any of them have been following this
thread.

Cheers Don