[Opensource] FLOSS and Education events and PD

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat Nov 7 08:29:18 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 19:19 +1100, Kevork Krozian wrote:
> There is no censoring of posts as long as they meet the netiquette
> guidelines of Edulists as found at www.edulists.com.au . The only
> modification to these guidelines is :
>
> 10. "Infomercials", announcements regarding Professional Development,
> courses, conferences, and any other "advertising" needs to be approved
> by the moderator of Edulists Kevork Krozian ( mobile: 0419 356 034 )
> prior to posting to any list.

Thanks for this clarification Kevork.

Again, sincere apologies for my breach of the lists netiquette
guidelines. I really did post the gimp/inkscape event because it was
directly about Open Source software tools - the subject of this list. I
am not running that session, or involved in that session in anyway. I
overstepped the boundaries, and I'm sorry.

Donna (of many hats)

--
Donna Benjamin - kattekrab.net

Inkscape: Open Source Scalable Vector Graphics
0.47 is coming... http://www.inkscape.org