[Opensource] FLOSS and Education events and PD

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sat Nov 7 09:41:42 EST 2009

Dear Donna,

  You know that I sincerely care about you , your work, your contributions,
your counsel, your friendship, your kindness and I could go on but I would
need a few pages.
Please keep posting as we need your contributions, advice , insights and
wisdom.
  I take responsibility for not clarifying the situation earlier.
  Please accept my apology for allowing this situation to arise in the first
instance

Sincerely

Kevork