[Opensource] Penning a drawing

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:17:02 EST 2007

And one _really_ cool feature that this version comes with is foreground
selection. Say you have a person in the foreground you want to select.
Choose the foreground select tool, where the first step is to very roughly
draw an outline around the person (very rough is good enough). Then the next
step is to scribble on some of the person (within the boundaries of the
actual person). Then, presto, it's done. So much nicer than mucking around
with the lasso.

vik