[Opensource] Penning a drawing

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 19:56:07 EST 2007

Thanks for the tipoff. This picture is my first attempt at using the
foreground tool that you mentioned comes with Gimp version 2.4
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/plakboek/1786051671/>
<http://www.flickr.com/people/plakboek/>

This old orange carrot was just sitting on a school desk that you can see in
a previous post and the image was isolated from the background using this
tool.  Very easy to do, very cool (and crunchy too). I cannot wait to show
this off to my students.

Thanks for the tip Victor :-)

Regards Roland