[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 9 11:36:04 EST 2009

Hi Laurie,

 Sorry, that comment -- " Since moodle and ultranet are effectively trying to deliver the same thing " -- was not as accurate nor scientific as it may have come across .
No , Moodle and Ultranet are not the same thing. That was not the debate I wanted to have or focus on, rather just to try to rationalise why I asked the question on this forum .
Apologies for sending you off on a tangent.

Thanks to Donna, Roland, Donald, Paul , Matthew for their quick replies. ( Sorry if I missed anyone )

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College