[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Matthew Forster forster.matthew.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 9 08:00:53 EST 2009

My recollection is that the prototype was being trialed in selected schools
such as Ringwood S.C. during 2005/6 and the department website had a
powerpoint promoting it up by the end of 2006. I¹ve just looked at my copy
of that powerpoint and it has the date 16 October 2006.

--

Matthew Forster
Information and Communications Technology Manager