[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:09:14 EST 2009

The earliest reference was i found was a discussion in Nov 2005 between
Kevork Krozian, Andrew Grimshaw and Roland Gesthuizen in relation to a
discussion about booking software back in November 2005. Andrew referenced
some trials that had been running. This places the birth of Ultranet to
either late 2004 or early 2005. My money is with the latter.

hehehe, we must either loosing our few collective braincells not recalling
this great off-topic post. I remember it now, as it helped kick along some
great Moodlle and Linux discussions later and was the germ of your initial
idea how to build your integrated system with timetabling etc at ForestHill
College.

I can dig up a bit more but this will do for now .. I need to get to school
;-)

Regards Roland