[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:59:29 EST 2009

Yes, there was a a stop-start-stop-start to the tender process and in the
middle there was a pilot with some schools. Digging through my gmail history
(crikey this has been handy!) It was firsr referenced on the IPM12 mailing
list back in Feb 2006 as a request by a teacher more information about
"Darrell Fraser's baby " citing a McKinnonSC e-mail address where one pilot
project was already running .. my guess for about a year?

I have some other archives I can reference.

Regards Roland