[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Nov 9 07:15:08 EST 2009

Yes  I know it keeps rolling back, but I thought a detective like your good self would recall just when the first concept of the ultranet hit the headlines.
It feels like quite a few years with. One online source suggests it went to tender in 2007. Surely we were talking Ultranet before that.
Just curious to fill in some of the gaps.

Take Care
Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au