[Moodle] file links broken

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:04:35 EST 2009

Did you copy the config.php file correctly into the root of the web?

When I upgraded to 1.9 I created a new install which removed all old modules
and things which were not fully operational and then used the old config.php
file to link to my original database and data directory. that seemed to work
OK.

Phil Brown
welingtonSC