[Moodle] file links broken

Ellen esheerin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 05:48:19 EST 2009

Having trouble since the last upgrade of links to files breaking. When I go
looking the files seem to have disappeared. Currently on  1.9 something
(sorry haven't checked specifically).

At the same time a whole lot of strange numbered folders seemed to appear.

Can anyone shed some light on what  happened???

I recreated one set of files - fortunately only a couple and could do them
easily but have now found it in another course and that person is not a
school at the moment so recreating their files is a little trickier.

Ellen

Ellen Sheerin
Asquith Girls High School
Stokes Ave