[Moodle] file links broken

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 26 21:30:02 EST 2009

Hi Ellen,

This sounds like an error in the URLs that Moodle is trying to use.
In my config.php is a line that says

$CFG->wwwroot   = 'http://moodle.pvgc.vic.edu.au/moodle';

Yours should have the appropriate URL for the root of your site.

Laurie

Just recently, on Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 05:48:19AM +1100  in fact, Ellen mentioned:

--
Laurie Savage