[Moodle] Setup

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 16:10:17 EST 2007

Same here. The self enrollment model is easy to administer and explain. ..
if it gets out of hand, I can easily create an enrollment key (think secret
password) that I can use to lock the door and keep the other students out.

Although there is a bulk import with version 1.8, it takes me less than a
min to manually create a set of Moodle courses for new staff. They then take
care of the course name, description and other settings.

Regards Roland