[Moodle] Setup

nic ryan nr at sgsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 16 08:38:38 EST 2007

Normally you would allow courses to be seen, but restrict access by not allowing guests
and requiring an enrolment key which you give to appropriate users. I personally allow
open access to most courses, unenrolling nuisance students if required.

You can place courses in a hidden Category to keep them from being seen.  Enrolled users
would access them from the MY Courses block, however this approach means that most
courses require manual enrolment.

--
Nic Ryan
ICT Coordinator