[Moodle] Free Moodle PD with CRT coverage

nic ryan nr at sgsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 21 15:21:39 EST 2006

As part of the Leading Schools Fund initiative, the leading schools are having a
showcase to share their findings and outcomes.  For schools not invovled in the Leading
Schools Fund project, CRT coverage is available from you region to assist in attending.

Whilst I don't claim to be a Moodle guru, I am offering an introduction to Moodle that
might be useful to newbies.  Perhaps some of the teachers who are interested in using
moodle at your schools but haven't done much yet might be iterested in attending.

When: 10 - 2 Thurs 10th August
Where: South Gippsland SC Foster (I know it's a long way for many of you)
Cost: Free (and I'll throw in a vegetarian friendly lunch)
What s covered:
    * Installing Moodle basics
          o Simple installation
          o Adding Courses