[Year 12 IT Apps] DB SAC

Mike Brookes mikebr at tpg.com.au
Thu May 26 15:46:23 EST 2011

Hi All
Strictly speaking data should not be entered directly into tables but
through a form linked to the table (and possibly other tables/queries)
.
It is appropriate to use combo boxes/lists/radio
buttons/checkboxes/sliders etc on the form to make data entry
easier/more accurate. Controls on forms can provide a greater variety of
validation.
Controls on a form can also display calculated data or data from other
linked tables

Mike Brookes
Semi retired gentleman of leisure
Copperfield College