[Year 12 IT Apps] U301 Criteria Sheet

Kathryn Feil K.Feil at xavier.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 16 16:28:32 EST 2011

Dear Paul

Thanks for your feedback.

Evaluation criteria are part of the Design stage of the Problem Solving Methodology. See Study Design p.16.

You are correct that in the U301 assessment task, (refer to the Assessment guidelines), the Evaluation stage of the PSM  is not included for this task.

You could delete this part of the  Report in the criteria sheet, but I think that the criteria for evaluation should be included in the design work.

I think that students will be able to explain why the type of website was created, if they have thought about and designed evaluation criteria.

I have used the Assessment guidelines as closely as possible to develop the criteria sheet, but it certainly isn't perfect, please modify as you see fit.

Best Wishes
Kathryn

Kathryn Feil
Head of House-Regis
Xavier College
135 Barkers Rd.
Kew Vic 3101
Phone: 98545411

>>> "Paul Golub" <golupau at santamaria.vic.edu.au> 16/02/2011 11:38 AM >>>

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the Network Manager at Xavier College. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Xavier College. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for the use of the material transmitted."