[Year 12 IT Apps] Social Networking Stuff

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Sat Feb 19 20:05:08 EST 2011

Hi All,

I've mentioned this site before but I'll do it again as the content has some relevance now and again. When it's not relevant to our course it is often great for a laugh!

The site is called "Best Article Every Day" (Be aware sometimes the content is risqué and sometimes hilarious!!)

In advance I would like to warn those of us who are politically sensitive and cannot stomach the likes of Andrew Bolt et al to perhaps stay away from regular visits to this site and let the rest of us advise you when there is something worth reading!

http://www.bspcn.com/

In particular todays article http://www.bspcn.com/2011/02/18/ultimate-guide-to-the-new-facebook-page-design/ might be of interest to students

And this one  http://www.bspcn.com/2011/02/09/8-ways-to-find-great-social-media-content/ which when you follow the links leads to an interesting site which some of you may find useful for class discussion  http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/

A search of the site will uncover heaps of interesting stuff on Twitter and Facebook among other relevant topics

If not hit delete

(Note: I have NO affiliation with the site mentioned above, neither do I or my employer endorse the comments/content contained within)

Cheers

Brett Davies

IT/Aviation
Woodleigh School