[Year 12 IT Apps] Joomla

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 09:47:05 EST 2011

The code created by a web developer using web development software is wrapped around the script or CMS.

The CMS gives the site functionality with pre written code. It is the html/css that gives the site its design.

Here we design the site in Fireworks, slice the site up and create the static site in Dreamweaver then create the Joomla template by inserting the Joomla code into the html we have created in Dreamweaver.

I would be interested to hear where those of you who think that web development software is not used to create some of those beautiful Joomla sites, think those templates come from?

Brett Davies
Woodleigh School
Golf Links Road
Baxter VIC 3911