[Year 12 IT Apps] Joomla

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 08:58:44 EST 2011

But are they mutually exclusive?  A CMS like Joomla produces webpages, so it
can also be classed as web authoring software.  Just because it's in a class
called CMS doesn't mean it can't belong to other classes.

I feel a Venn diagram coming on...

On 3 February 2011 08:14, Howard, David <dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>wrote:

> Hi Royce and Ken,
>

> I would think that Joomla, Drupal and Wordpress plus others, would fall
> under the category of “Content Management Systems” rather than “Web
> Authoring Software” as the VCAA study design prescribes. Paula maybe the one
> to seek clarification from though!
>

> *David Howard*
> Acting Head of IT & Online Learning
>
> [image: https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/layout/siglogo.jpg]
>
> 25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia
>
> *Phone *+61 3 8530 3272
> *Fax *+61 3 9510 9392
> *Email *dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
> *Website *www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au
> *CRICOS Provider* 00345G
> [image: https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/layout/siglogo2.jpg]
>
> [image: https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/layout/siglogo3.jpg]

ICT / Reporting / IT Learning Area Manager

McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204
Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: +613 8520 9085
Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

I heard that not as many women are getting Brasilians nowadays.
Does this mean that waxing is waning?