[Year 12 IT Apps] Year 12 Info Tech

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed Dec 7 12:09:53 EST 2011

Ok that was a joke - My wife teaches Psych so I'm always getting into
her about it! They are very protective of its status. I inform her that
I studied Computer Science, so why aren't we included?

Here is something to sort the wheat from the chaff, so to speak next
year in IT Apps. Start databases with......

"A SQL query walks into a bar. Up the other end are two tables. The
query walks up to them and asks 'Mind if I join you?'"

If the students don't laugh then you should recommend they do another
subject. When I told it I heard crickets!

Cheers

Trav