[Year 12 IT Apps] Online communities resource

Brendyn Hancock BHancock at nagle.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 1 19:22:34 EST 2010

Paula

I agree the kids should not just be editing a blogger template or focusing on content. For me its all in the term 'prototype'. Prototype to me means you are using the real deal, doing the actual stuff but just not to a production level. You get it to work. It may not look so great, the graphic design is not that mature but it works. I think my concern may come from this understanding. Its seems to me that the kids do not have to produce a prototype as much as they have to 'mock up' a website.

Is this a better way of looking at it?

Cheers

Brendyn