[Year 12 IT Apps] U401 Apps help

Brett Groves groves.brett.g at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Jul 11 21:42:28 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am sitting here writing U4 Apps OC1 and being struck by a good deal of
insecurity (read /OMG I'm doing it wrong!/).

I am trying to write it to include the keys skills below and using
advice from Mark Kellys 2008 Melb Uni lecture for a grading scheme.

I have such an ability spread in this years group that I'm struggling to
figure exactly where to pitch it. This is my first year with Apps, last
year we did SD and I was lucky enough to have a class of evil genii that
made it easy to set the bar (well out of reach lol).

There are no sample U401 SACs on Edulist to get a feel, I was hoping
that some kind soul might have a U401 SAC they could share for perusal
purposes.

Alternatively are there QATS available for Apps and are they any good?
Thoughts?

Thanks

Brett Groves

/Don't you just love Sunday nights before the first day back.....wheres
that bottle of red?/

    *

      Lookup tables (specifically VLookup)

    *