[Year 12 IT Apps] U302

George Ciotti ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 30 20:55:10 EST 2010

Yes I agree. Brett is entitled to provide his views.

But, even though DW is a very extensive product, content management is here
and in a big way. PHP and MySQL websites are propagating the web. I haven't
seen the latest incarnation of Adobe's DW but v3&4 were bloated apps. And
students have great difficulty just scratching the surface...
Open Source apps like Joomla and Wordpress would be my preferred teaching
tools if only I could get the techies at my school to provide the
appropriate environment. If you look at the return on effort (and cost) this
is surely the way to go. Now to get that happening on the school network...