[Year 12 IT Apps] U302

Davies, Brett bdavies at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 30 19:53:31 EST 2010

Well Robert, thanks for your advice but I hardly think what I said was offensive.

We can't tiptoe on eggshells all our lives but it's no wonder most of us do!

Andrew, I apologise, my comment was not meant to be offensive, it was merely meant to suggest that you haven't really looked at the two products (Dreamweaver and EE)  if that's how you feel about them.

Cheers