[Year 12 IT Apps] U302

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Fri Apr 30 18:47:04 EST 2010

Hi Brett,

ROTFL -  man! - NOT!

You might not agree with Andrew - as I do not - but to put your very
negative response out on the list, rather than just contacting Andrew
directly really is not the way to go.

So how can I say it - Can't find  an acronym, sorry, so just "Engage your
brain before emailing" will have to do.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com