[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA Proposed U3O2 - a bias towards databases?

Robert robert at yinnar.com
Wed Aug 19 16:22:37 EST 2009

Robert? Me?

My last experience of the finance world involved the production of a
database to hold full details of investors through a financial planner, keep
track of investments, allow updates, etc. A database and not a spreadsheet.

Other than that I shall add no more to this great discussion at this stage.
Fantastic to hear all the opinions/ideas.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ashwood and Traralgon
robert at yinnar.com