[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA Proposed U3O2 - a bias towards databases?

Mark Scott msc at luther.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 19 15:47:20 EST 2009

A very interesting comment from Mark here.

Can anybody else back this up? Robert?

There is certainly much more that we could teach our students about spreadsheets.

Most will use a database in the workplaces. Not sure how many will have to create one.

A spreadsheet though?

Mark Scott
Luther College

(You reading this Paula?)