[Year 12 IT Apps] Mark's ITA post mortem

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 08:24:13 EST 2008

Cheers, Geoff.

I have a feeling  Q12 is going to be a thorny issue - which is good.

But I still stick to my story: limited lists MUST be limited (e.g.
states/territories of Australia; the names of Santa's reindeer; month
names) rather than dynamic.

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 9578 9253
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Most people don't realise that small kitchen sponges, when nailed to the
forehead, can really REALLY hurt.