[Year 12 IT Apps] Mark's ITA post mortem

Geoff Moss geoffmoss37 at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 12 22:42:20 EST 2008

Again Mark Kelly is the first to put his head on the block and suggest answers to the ITA examination for us to have a go.

Thanks Mark, your courage to do this, and willingness to contribute to the wider IT community is now legendary and much appreciated by fellow teachers.

I do agree with Janet on Multiple Choice Question 12 that the answer is B.  The drop down list is a means of validation in that it provides a range of possible responses (titles) and reduces the possibility of typos and other errors.

Other than that, I wholeheartedly agree with your responses to the multiple choice questions and the reasoning you have added.

Cheers

Geoff Moss
RMIT