[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 20

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 13:40:41 EST 2007

If the loans table is only CURRENT loans, then a book can only appear
once, but a borrower could still appear many times.  But if the table
holds both current and past loans, any book or borrower could appear
many times.

I was going to talk to our librarian about it, but decided that students
in an exam didn't have that luxury so I couldn't either  :-)

Philip Pike wrote:
> Any comments on Section A Q 20?
>
> I would have liked to see a 1 to 1 relationship from the book into the
> loan table. A book can only be borrowed once.
>
> Comments?
>

> Phil Pike
> Geelong College

School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.