[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 20

Trish Cotter tcotter at koonung.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 14:13:28 EST 2007

Totally agree Mark.
Any library database has a loans table that would hold records of all loans including the many
loans of any one particular book and all the loans made by any particular borrower.  once the data
is transferred to the loans table it remains there until archived so the only 'one' is the actual
number for that particular loan transaction.

In other words Loan_ID is the only field that can only appear once in the loan table. Answer is
therefore B.
--
Regards,
Trish Cotter