[Year 12 IT Apps] Qu A 20

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 14 19:20:49 EST 2007

Thanks Trish.  I have seen the error of my ways with Q18, thanks to The
Other Mark's pointing out the dodgy decision arrows.

And as for Q9, I take your meaning, but what the examiners "meant" to be
the correct answer is not good enough. They are meant to be the ultimate
gurus of IT fact, and (as their glossary confirms) they got it wrong -
unless someone can point out a fatal error in my reading of the question.

I'm feeling in the mood to challenge it with the VCAA. {:-o

Woof

Mark

Trish Cotter wrote:
> Mark;
> I think I agree that Q9 is a poor question, however I imagine that they could only have meant D to
> be the correct answer.
> I also wonder whether you have mis read Q18, but then maybe I have. The answer is B because it
> allows a little loop to occur until it is 3pm and she is then able to enter notices.
> I've already agreed with your Q20 answer B. (by the way I'm also a librarian).

McKinnon Rd, McKinnon 3204, Victoria, Australia
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000, Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

1. Education is an admirable thing, but remember that nothing that is
worth knowing can be taught - Oscar Wilde
2. I make trouble.  You want some?