[Year 12 IT Apps] System Flow Charts

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Fri Nov 2 17:08:29 EST 2007

Gee Robert, get the VCAA to put its money where its mouth is ?

What an incredible idea that the people who determine the curriculum/courses
should actually make it quite clear to the teachers and students involved
exactly what is in the course and what will be examined. Nice for us to
visit all the byways but at VCE level we do need to keep the focus on the
SACs and the exams. We do not have time for straying away from those.

The idea of an improved and more detailed glossary for ITA is good. The
confusion between the SDLC and the PSM is a prime example of totally
unnecessary confusion.

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood